Area Work Platforms
Meet Our Safety Training Executive Team
AWPI Executive Team Credentials
Our team has over 70 years of combined experience.
Amy is a Certified IPAF Trainer for AWPI, a National IPAF Certified Training Center. She has a passion
safety education and teaching. This has inspired her to join forces with Mo and Jeff to spread the
and kills of safety best practices across the board.
- IPAF Certified Safety Trainer covering entire United States
- President, General Manager, and Safety Trainer for Area Work Platform, Inc.
- General Manager, IPAF Approved Training Center
- Bachelor’s Degree in education from Capital University
- Training Specialist for Instructors, Forklifts, Forklift Attachments, Scissor Lifts and Boom Lifts
- Extensive knowledge in educational processes and making connections while teaching
- Client needs analysis specialist
Jeff has 38 + years forklift industry experience. Jeff recognized a need for safety within the industry.
retired in 2007, he started a company focused on educating others in safety. To date, he has trained
employees with an in depth knowledge of best practices and procedures in safety. Jeff is one of the few
trainers in the country.
- Lead IPAF Master Trainer covering entire United States
- Over 38 years industry experience including Parts Manager, Service Manager, Rental Manager, Branch Manager, Salesman, Sales Manager, Vice President *Barloworld Handling LLC
- Barloworld Executive Committee - established policies and procedures, sales operations and accounting
- Member of Board of Directors for Wrenn/Brungart Equipment
- Conducted seminars on: Professional Salesmanship, Time and Territory Management, Recruiting and Retaining Salespeople, Running a Profitable and Safe Dealership, The Profitability of Long-term Rentals
- Conducted Accident Investigations for Barloworld Handling and Hyster Company. Has been called on for legal depositions for accidents.
- Retired from Barloworld and built Area Work Platform Inspections (AWPI)
Mo has over 30 years training and mechanical experience. He has traveled far and wide, using his passion
for teaching, safety and mechanical knowledge to educate others. Mo joined Jeff as a certified IPAF
trainer and continues to make connections, spread knowledge and help others.
- Safety and Technical IPAF Certified Trainer at Barloworld to present
- Specialized Training include: OSHA 10 and 30 Hour General Industry Certificate class, OSHA 501 Training Course for general industry, OSHA competent person & fall protection, equipment Inspector, Daily / Annual Harness and Lanyard Inspection
- Mechanical Specialized Training include: A C motor Control, Hyster ForkLift systems, Basic Electric, Basic Hydraulics, Fuel Systems, Mobile Railcar Movers, Trailer Spotters, Ditch Witch
- Operator Training Experience: Powered Industrial Truck, Aerial work platforms, Railcar movers, Spotting Tractors, Skid steer loaders
- Technical Training Experience: Basic Hydraulics, Basic Electricity, Fortis, Rail King, AWP annual inspection, Fuel Systems, A C motor controls, SEM motor controls, PM for powered industrial trucks, LPG Systems, Forklevator Inspection
- Certified Instructor Authorized to Certify New Instructors
- Head of Corporate Client Safety Training, AWPI